Friday, November 24, 2006

crump ova Europe

This post is short because I refuse to war it out with my confused French computer keyboard. Okay, I admit I am the one actually confused. But damn it, this key board is whack! Among other differences, the letter 'a' is not where it should be. Instead there is the letter 'q'. Other differences include hqving to press shift and another button just to end a sentence with a period. Ha ha ha ha! This is fun! Where's my Freedom Keyboard!?

As you may have gathered, we're in France, Fontainebleau, France, to be exact, home of the world's best bouldering area(s). We came from Ireland, which was really awesome and gre-ATE (Dublin, The Burren, Galway, Glendalough, some famous butler named Yeats), though it did rain the whole time. Unsurprisingly, the rain was also in France. In general this part of Europe seems to be socked in with a major, extended rain storm which is forcasted to last into next week. That forcast is massively depressing, as we planned about as much time here as the rain seems to have planned. As a partial pleasure (or pain) I walked around the Font. area Apremont today.

We'll try other plans...

No comments: