
Climbing a nice pillar-like boulder east of Galway, Ireland. This was just off the road and also had a nice slab problem on the back.
It's the morning, and it's raining. I'm standing under a historic problem in Font., Le Toit du Cul de chien (the roof of Cul de chien). Later, after the rain stopped, Cul de chien dried off enough to climb.
Maggie on a wonderful little boulder at Cul de Chien.
Doing a great problem on the red circuit while David, an excellent and friendly guide, gives an exemplery French spot. I did this one only after David showed me the correct "phooot" placement.
Another red circuit problem.

Maggie on a blue circuit boulder. You can see other boulders and climbers in the rocks behind.

A perfect boulder, this one offered five or six classic problems. I am doing a red circuit problem here.
I'll post some more soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment